Atelier Ten is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer with strong illustration skills, an understanding of the built environment and a keen interest in sustainability.
About the role
As a member of the graphic design and marketing team, the work largely involves schematic design drawings, sections, elevations and diagrams to illustrate environmental design and engineering system concepts. The role also supports our marketing efforts both printed and electronic. This can include the website, newsletters, creating competition graphics, layout of technical reports and digital presentations.
With at least a year or two of experience, you will be a highly motivated individual with excellent design, analytical and communication skills. In addition to being an intrinsically creative individual, the ability to think in a logical and detail-oriented manner is essential. You will have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and be comfortable generating 3D models using Rhino. Experience in the built environment would also be helpful.
Qualified candidates ideally possess
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a field related to communication design, environmental building design, architecture, architectural engineering, and/ or building science
- 0-4 years’ professional experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and InDesign), and Rhino
- Demonstrated skills in computer and hand drafting, and sketching proficiency in written and spoken English, and good verbal, inter-personal and writing skills
- Preferred Thai Nationality or the candidate has a work permit to work in Thailand
We’re looking for someone who is proactive, self-motivated with an appreciation and willingness to learn on multiple projects. In return for your enthusiasm and commitment, we offer exciting project works, broad industry experience, opportunities for career growth and involvement in the design process, and a flexible work environment. Perhaps most importantly, you’ll get the freedom to contribute ideas and play an active part in the design process. You’ll get to make a genuine personal difference, in a way that’s not always possible in a bigger corporate environment.
The atmosphere in the office is friendly and collegiate, and while we seek someone who can think independently the ability to work within a team environment is paramount. Please send a CV, covering letter and work samples to email@example.com. Please reference “BKK Graphic Designer” in your subject line. No phone calls, please.