For us, benchmarking isn’t just a quality assurance tool. It’s a process that pushes us to be more inventive and resourceful. And thanks to our global reach, we can spot interesting opportunities and draw on best practices from around the world.
Our projects constantly exceed their initial targets and expectations.
We’re experts in a wide range of rating systems and can work with LEED, BREEAM, NABERS or any international benchmarking scheme. The depth of our experience is due to our hands-on approach during the certification process, from start to finish.
We handle all the research and calculations needed to solve problems. And we offer every service that enables a design team to achieve its target ratings, including:
- Quantitative credit analysis
- Design and implementation guidance
- Coordination of documentation within project team
From competitively-priced assessments to reliable consultancy and knowledge-sharing sessions, our assessment teams have the answers.
Our familiarity with the (ever-growing) list of international benchmarking standards allows us to improve sustainability in projects across the globe.
We contribute to these standards through our work with the UK and US Green Building Councils (UKGBC/USGBC), the Living Future Institute, and more. We’re also recognised experts in the LEED Green Building Rating System – many of us are LEED Fellows.
- LEED BD+C, ID+C, ND, and O+M
- Living Building Challenge
- Net Zero Building Certification
- WELL Building Standard
- Passivhaus and Passive House US
- Code for Sustainable Homes (UK)
- EcoHomes (UK)
- BREEAM (UK)
- Non-domestic BREEAM schemes, including BREEAM Bespoke
- Sustainable Sites Initiative (US)
- FitWel (US)
- Architecture 2030 Challenge and AIA 2030 Commitment (US)
- Energy Star (US)
- Green Globes (US)
- Estidama Pearl (U.A.E. and Middle East region)
- Green Star (Australia)
- NABERS (Australia)
- BCA Green Mark (Singapore)
- HQE certification (France)
- LEED Canada (Canada)
- LEED India and TERI-GRIHA (India)