BIM Model Manager, London
About Atelier Ten
We’re an innovative multidisciplinary firm of building services engineers, environmental design consultants and lighting designers focused on delivering high-quality, award-winning building services and sustainable design within the built environment sector. Read more on our website at www.atelierten.com
About the role
As a member of the BIM team, you will report to an Associate Director. You will be responsible for leading and maintaining a range of projects and/or providing specialist knowledge to other projects/teams. Using industry benchmarks and internal standards, you will ensure not only the timely delivery of considered and accurate project information but also provide a point of contact between Atelier Ten and our clients/collaborators.
- Working with the BIM Manager to develop the project programme and delivery strategy
- Managing workload of project specific BIM coordinators
- Reviewing and implementing appointment documents – BEPs, EIRs, etc
- Liaising with architects, structural engineers and other external parties
- Attending external BIM workshops and team meetings
- Project creation and maintenance
- Navisworks clash detection – production and resolution
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensuring quality of modelling and drawing production meets Atelier Ten standards
- Assisting the BIM Manager with the development of Atelier Ten standards
What we offer
In return for your enthusiasm and commitment, you get:
- A competitive salary
- Exciting and varied day to day work as part of a team
- A hybrid work environment
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Extensive training opportunities
Who are you?
We’re looking for someone who has experience working in a fast-paced office environment with the ability to manage multiple deadlines and work as part of a team as well as having the initiative to work under limited supervision. You’re proactive, self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working with colleagues on all levels.
Qualifications and skills
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 8 years MEP drawing/model production experience (combination of CAD and Revit is acceptable)
- Minimum 6 years Revit MEP experience
- Use of clash management software – BIMcollab, BIMTrack etc
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards
Experience with these would be preferred but not essential:
- Engineering qualifications or work experience
- Content creation
Please send a cover letter and your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, with our policy of hybrid working, all employees work from the office at least three days per week. Therefore applications should be based (or willing to be based) in London or the southeast.
Atelier Ten reserves the right to alter the content of this job description to reflect changes to the job, without altering the general character or level of responsibility.