Light and Life Statue slider image
Light and Life Statue slider image
Light and Life Statue slider image

Light and Life Statue

Working with our engineering team in Glasgow, and renowned local sculptor Kenny MacKay, we have achieved the reinstatement of the Light and Life statue in Glasgow. Originally created by James Alexander Ewing in 1897 it was removed in 1996 due to ill repair. It now shines again on 95 Morrison Street standing 150 feet above street level. The statue is lit from a series of “maintenance free” fibre optic heads fed from LED projectors accessible from within the building itself.