The theme for International Women’s Day 2022 is “break the bias”. Whether deliberate or unconscious, bias makes it difficult for women to move ahead. We want to mark this day by celebrating women’s achievements and increase visibility, while calling out inequality.
We asked women at Atelier Ten to respond to a series of questions about bias they would like to see broken as well as their experiences in the industry.
- How did you come to work in this industry?
- What do you like most about your role?
- What has been your favourite Atelier Ten project?
- How do you see bias playing a role in our industry?
- What bias in our industry would you like to see broken?
- Do you have any strong female role models in our sector?
- Do you have any career advice for young women today?
We’ve collated the responses received in the document below; we think it is well worth a read.