Who are we?
Thank you for asking! Kindness and curiosity are some of Atelier Ten’s tenets.
We are a team of environmental and lighting designers championing for a healthier planet by leveraging our vast, collective knowledge of sustainable spaces. We help bring beauty and efficiency to every building, because like Maybelline, not all buildings are “born with it.” We work with architects, engineers, owners, and other stakeholders to accomplish their sustainability, wellness, functionality, and visual goals. We don’t just follow the trends of the industry, we trailblaze new paths to create high performance, sustainable, and award-winning buildings.
What is this role on a high level?
Let’s take a moment to see the overview of the role before we get into the nitty gritty.
We are looking for someone to fill our full-time Administrative Assistant role in our New York office. As an Administrative Assistant you will be supporting our directors with scheduling, coordination, expenses, and other ad hoc projects supporting the wider office. Although we’re slightly biased, we believe this is an excellent opportunity to work along side some terrific directors and be a critical part of a small but mighty administrative team.
What your day-to-day looks like
Days at A10 are constantly changing and we promise to keep you engaged, challenged, and never bored. Here are some regular tasks you will bounce between:
- Screen emails to prioritize and flag actionable correspondences
- Proactively keep track of deadlines for both internal and external projects
- Draft daily to-do lists ensuring directors are prepared for their calendared meetings
- Intuitively manage director calendars to ensure time is allocated for meeting and deliverable preparation
- Correspond with fellow A10er’s and external clients to coordinate meetings and business development opportunities
- Help with memo creation, proofreading, and assembling presentations
- Maintain files with up-to-date client contact information, project details, and document filing
- Work with the finance team to compile, code, and process expenses
- Through calendar review, email monitoring, and discussion prepare director timesheets
- Coordinate travel with outside travel agents
- Ad hoc administrative projects as they arise to support directors and the New York office manager
What we are looking for
Hopefully you’re interested and excited about what your days at Atelier Ten will look like. We do have a few items on our wish list for you to become the next great “A10er.” We are looking for someone who is proactive, self-motivated with an appreciation and willingness to learn a variety of tasks. They should be a self-professed wizard of organization, attention to detail, and communication. And if we’re not pushing our luck with asks, you ideally will be a self-starter and possess:
- At least 1 – 2 years of work experience in an administrative assistant or similar administrative role
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, and excellent verbal, inter-personal and writing skills
- Adeptness in Microsoft Outlook and Word; Excel and PowerPoint a plus
What to expect from us?
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Emphasis on work life balance
- 401k matching program
- Highly engaged coworkers with a shared hunger for knowledge
- Mutual respect and support from colleagues and leadership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid Life and Disability insurance
- Paid volunteer time
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Annual professional development funds
- Freedom to contribute ideas and make a personal difference that is not always possible in a large corporate environment
- Really good high-fives
How to apply
To apply to this position follow the below link: