Atelier Ten is looking for a senior MEP project manager to lead our design team through the construction phase of a prestigious landmark project in London. The candidate must have previous experience of seeing substantial projects through to completion (eg £300m+ construction value).
- Overseeing the building services team engaged in reviewing technical documentation received from MEP trade contractors
- Manage day to day activities of consultant team
- Hands-on problem solving
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Represent the consultant at regular progress, reporting and principals meetings
- Review changes and coordinate resources accordingly, including financial controls
- Liaise with client’s agent and construction management team
- Advise on tenant fit out implications
- Oversee resident engineering input
- Review commissioning activities
- Familiarity with interfaces between trades and design responsibilities
- Contract execution and associated duties
- Handover and close out
Who are you?
We’re looking for someone who has experience working in a fast-paced office environment with the ability to manage multiple deadlines. You’ll have a proven track record in leading teams of mechanical, electrical and public health engineers through the construction phase of projects. This is a senior role and the ability to manage work load of others and remain close to live issues is essential. You’re proactive, self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working with colleagues on all levels.
Please send us your CV along with a cover letter to Priyanka Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org. Including work samples or a portfolio in your application is desirable, but not essential.
Read our disclaimer for recruitment agencies here.