We have an exciting opportunity to join our team based in Glasgow city centre.
We are award winning environmental design consultants and building services engineers who are creating some of the most prestigious developments across Scotland boasting high performance and sustainable design.
Our skilled teams deliver a range of services from building services engineering, environmental consultancy, sustainable and wellbeing benchmarking, lighting design and fire engineering.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintaining and updating Bid material, Including CVs
- Maintaining up to date contact databases
- Routine Administration
- Meeting Room Set Up
- Stationery and Office Sundries
- Assisting the Design Team with any event tickets and Travel arrangements
- To assist with Scanning, printing, and filing, including printing drawings and documents in various size formats from A4 to A0
- To support the directors & engineering team with presentations, collating presentation documents and meeting set ups
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills (especially InDesign), advanced MS Word skills (especially templates), strong PowerPoint skills.
- Previous experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised, and able to work reliably under pressure.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Background in construction/design is advantageous.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for career growth
- Private Healthcare Policy
- Cash healthcare policy
- 25 Days Annual Holidays + Statutory bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme.
Salary negotiable depending on experience. Hours will be 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
If this looks like your next adventure, then please send us your CV along with a cover letter to Gabriel Connor at email@example.com. Please specify in your cover letter that you are applying for the Senior Administrator role.