Who is Atelier Ten?
Thank you for asking! Kindness and curiosity are some of Atelier Ten’s core tenets.
We are a team of building services engineers and environmental designers championing for a healthier planet leveraging our vast, collective knowledge of sustainable spaces. We help bring elegance and efficiency to every building, and we work with architects, engineers, owners, and other stakeholders to accomplish their sustainable vision. We don’t just follow the trends of the industry, we trailblaze new paths to create high-performing, sustainable, and award-winning buildings.
What is this role on a high level?
We want you to be the newest member of our Administration team. In this Project Coordinator role, you will liaise with the Studio Leads and technical studios to provide document control support for all projects, ensuring incoming and outgoing documents are filed, formatted, and issued correctly within brand guidelines. You will report to Head of Administration and work closely with the Senior Project Coordinator. In addition to the responsibilities listed above, you’ll also assist the Studio Leads in reviewing team resources and utilisation rates and providing data into a monthly report. It will be important for you to be highly organised whilst working on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced team.
What Your Day-to-day Looks Like
We are asked to carry out administrative tasks to support projects, managing our time effectively and bringing together multiple documents to meet our project deadlines. We promise to keep you challenged and never bored. Here are some regular tasks you may encounter:
- Providing day to day administration to dedicated studios including downloading project data to the system and distributing to project team.
- Liaising with Revit/CAD teams for project issues and coordinating outgoing information.
- Preparing for project issues including creating CAD sheets, CAD outsourcing, drawing registers, titleblocks and reports in InDesign and issuing to the external project team.
- Report formatting including compiling text and images in InDesign and formatting of specs and schedules.
- Internal quality and formatting checks of documentation being issued.
- Comment/returning RFI’s, drawings, tech subs on external document control systems and maintain internal trackers.
- Meeting minutes/note taking at internal meetings.
- Checking completion of team members timesheets.
- Assist Studio Leads in team resources and prepare data for monthly reporting.
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
What we are looking for
Hopefully you’re on board so far and excited about what your days at Atelier Ten will look like. We do have a few items on our wish list for you to become the next great Atelier Tenner. We are looking for someone who is curious, proactive, self-motivated with an appreciation and willingness to learn on multiple projects. And if we’re not pushing our luck, you ideally will possess:
- Previous experience as a Project Coordinator
- Experience working with all Microsoft programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience using Adobe InDesign (preferred but not essential)
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills, including being able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare benefits
- Generous paid time off from day one, with an additional four weeks of paid time off for long service
- Flexible and hybrid work schedule
- Emphasis on work/home balance
- Matched pension contributions
- Highly engaged co-workers with a shared hunger for knowledge
- Mutual respect and support from colleagues and leadership
- Freedom to contribute ideas and make a personal difference that is not always possible in a large corporate environment.
How to apply
Sadly, we no longer accept phone calls, award winning films, or interpretive dances as applications. But we will take the following:
A cover letter, CV and work samples sent to email@example.com. (Please reference Project Coordinator in your subject line.)