Our San Francisco office is looking a full-time Office Manager to organize and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of this growing office. We’re an international environmental design consultancy creating high-performance, sustainable, award-winning buildings that give back to the wider environment, don’t waste resources, and make people feel good.
The range of responsibilities and opportunities for this position is limited only by the drive of the successful candidate themselves. Atelier Ten provides an exciting, engaging, professional, and fun workplace where individuals are respected and supported through all stages of their professional development. The company aims to foster a high quality of life for its employees both professionally and personally.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing project administration support including proper handling of project paperwork and filing
- Managing calendars, coordinating travel arrangements, and submitting expense reports on behalf of senior management
- Special event planning and logistics for both on-site and off-site events
- Coordinating job interviews, reference reviews, and offer letter packages with senior management
- Conducting first day orientations for new team members and coordinating onboarding activities
- Managing local payroll and benefits administration in coordination with US Operations Leader
- Local budgeting and purchase administration
- Facilities management
- Assist IT with troubleshooting and setting up computers and equipment
- Maintaining office space for cleanliness and organization
- Coordinating packages, deliveries, and incoming mail
- Serving as a main resource for this 20-25 person office
Qualified candidates ideally possess:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year university
- One to three years of similar experience, preferably within an architectural, engineering, or design office
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work cooperatively within a tight-knit group of design professionals
- Proven ability to handle sensitive issues in a discreet and professional manner
- Ability to work on multiple assignments/deadlines while ensuring that staff needs are met
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, written and spoken English, good verbal, inter-personal and writing skills are required
- An interest in environmental sustainability
Submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “SF Office Manager” in your subject line. No phone calls, please.
Please visit our website at www.atelierten.com for additional firm information.