Atelier Ten, an environmental and lighting design consulting firm, is looking for a smart, eager and hard-working candidate to join our San Francisco office. As either a full-time or part-time Marketing Coordinator, the role directly supports our San Francisco office and coordinates with Atelier Ten’s national marketing team, with offices in New Haven, CT and New York City. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day execution of marketing materials with a heavy focus on fee proposals, responses to RFQ’s/RFP’s, and other related marketing collateral. You will also assist in managing key client relationships; organizing events, presentations and conference attendance; ensuring brand standards; and collaborating with the national marketing team on group initiatives. The range of responsibilities and opportunities for this position is limited only by the drive of the successful candidate themselves.
Qualified candidates ideally possess:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- 0-3 years of similar experience, preferably within an architectural, engineering, or design office
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work cooperatively within a tight-knit group of design professionals
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (particularly InDesign and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office
- Experience data management using with CRM systems
- Superior writing and editing capabilities
- Ability to work on multiple assignments/deadlines simultaneously An enthusiasm for sustainable design
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “SF Marketing Coordinator” in your subject line. No phone calls, please.
Please visit our website at www.atelierten.com for additional firm information.