Atelier Ten, an environmental and lighting design consulting firm, is seeking a full-time or part-time Marketing Coordinator to join our New Haven office. This position will focus on marketing that supports Atelier Ten’s New Haven and New York City offices, including both environmental and lighting design marketing. This position works in close coordination with the rest of Atelier Ten’s national marketing team including staff and directors in New York City and San Francisco, CA. Bi-monthly travel to New York City is expected and occasional travel to other locations may be needed.
The range of responsibilities and opportunities for this position is limited only by the drive of the successful candidate themselves. Atelier Ten provides an exciting, engaging, professional, and fun workplace where individuals are respected and supported through all stages of their career development. The company aims to foster a high quality of life for its employees both professionally and personally.
The Marketing Coordinator handles day-to-day execution of marketing plan action items. This includes the creation of marketing materials with a heavy focus on fee proposals, responses to RFQ’s/RFP’s, and other related marketing collateral. You will also assist in managing key client relationships; organizing events, presentations and conference attendance; ensuring brand standards; and collaborating with the national marketing team on group initiatives.
Qualified candidates ideally possess:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- One to three years of similar experience, preferably within an architectural, engineering, or design office
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work cooperatively within a tight-knit group of design professionals
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (particularly InDesign and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office
- Experience in data management with CRM systems
- Superior writing and editing capabilities
- Ability to work on multiple assignments/deadlines simultaneously
- An enthusiasm for sustainable design
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please reference “NH Marketing Coordinator” in your subject line. No phone calls, please.
Please visit our website at www.atelierten.com for additional firm information.