Atelier Ten, an environmental and lighting design consulting firm, is looking for a smart, eager and hard-working candidate to join our San Francisco office. As either a full-time or part-time Marketing Assistant, the role directly supports our San Francisco office and coordinates with Atelier Ten’s national marketing team, with offices in New Haven, CT and New York City. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for day-to-day execution of marketing materials with a heavy focus on fee proposals, responses to RFQ’s/RFP’s, and other related marketing collateral. You will also assist in organizing events, presentations and conference attendance; ensuring brand standards; and collaborating with the national marketing team on group initiatives. The range of responsibilities and opportunities for this position is limited only by the drive of the successful candidate themselves.
Qualified candidates ideally possess:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- 0-3 years of similar experience, preferably within architecture, graphic design, marketing or related field
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work cooperatively within a creative team context
- Superior writing and editing capabilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite (particularly InDesign and Photoshop)
- Ability to work on multiple assignments/deadlines simultaneously
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus
- An enthusiasm for sustainable design
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “SF Marketing Assistant” in your subject line. No phone calls, please.
Please visit our website at www.atelierten.com for additional firm information.