We have an exciting opportunity in a combined role as a Document Controller / IT Junior to join our team based in our Glasgow office.
We are award winning environmental design consultants and building services engineers who are committed to high performance and sustainable design within the built environment. Our skilled teams deliver a range of services from building services engineering, environmental consultancy, lighting design and fire engineering.
Working as part of our various teams, the successful candidates main responsibilities will include:
- Saving and recording incoming drawings and documents to our network
- Domain and software user setup and management
- Active Directory and Exchange Server
- Printers – setup / troubleshooting
- WiFi network maintenance
- IT Equipment purchases / Management / Disposal
- Server monitoring (physical and virtual environments)
- Maintenance scheduling e.g. Windows Updates / Driver Updates / Reboots
- Phone System software / hardware maintenance
- TVs / Projectors / Music devices / Webcams / Meeting room equipment
- Liaise with the other IT department teams
- System and asset documentation
- Comms rack cable patching
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience in similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT troubleshooting skills
Desirable skills include
- Dynamo – Experience in using this software for Building Information Modelling (BIM).
Salary negotiable depending on experience. Hours will be 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Francesca Bell at email@example.com