Use DOE energy software to perform whole building energy analysis.
Perform building energy code analysis as part of the building permit process.
Work closely with the engineering team to help optimize the design/operations of equipment sizing and system selection. Conduct synergistic analysis between various building systems such as HVAC, lighting, and water use. Perform building performance rating system documentation.
- Energy analysis using whole-building energy modeling software, such as EnergyPlus or related
- Building energy models and simulations and utilizing model results to analyze and forecast energy demand and cost;
- Collecting building energy survey and data
- Knowledge of statistic analytical method for data process
- Building system operations including, mechanical, lighting, electrical, and plumbing equipment and systems
- Knowledge of heat transfer/thermodynamics
- Knowledge of ASHRAE Standards
- Presenting energy analysis results in writing and verbally
- Technical writing of energy analysis; and Literacy of building design documents, such as blueprints.
To apply, please send resumes to: Atelier Ten USA, LLC, Attn: HR, 104 W 29th St, 8th Fl, New York, NY 10001.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.