Atelier Ten are recruiting for a benchmarking specialist to cover maternity leave.
About Atelier Ten
We’re an international consultancy creating high-performance, sustainable, award-winning buildings. Buildings that give back to the wider environment, don’t waste resources and make people feel good. We’ve been designing for the climate emergency since our founding in 1990.
Our focus is on delivering high-quality, award-winning building services and sustainable design. We’re innovative and multidisciplinary, with building services engineers, environmental design consultants and lighting designers all under one roof. Each of us is passionate about making the world a better place, and we all enjoy thinking beyond our own discipline. We add value to our projects through collaborative problem-solving; starting with first principles and verified with rigorous performance testing. We create long-lasting relationships with our collaborators, clients and colleagues throughout the industry.
About the role
This job is for a Benchmarking Specialist. We are looking for either a temporary contractor for a maternity cover or a permanent employee. You will work within your project team at Atelier Ten to support the team on BREEAM, LEED and WELL program administration, which includes analysing feasibility of specific credits as well as managing the overall documentation process.
Qualifications and experience
Candidates ideally possess:
- Qualified BREEAM assessor
- Knowledge of other certification schemes, such as HQM, WELL, LEED, etc.
- Experience of guiding design teams to achieve BREEAM or other schemes’ target ratings and assessing the project for certification
- 4 years’ professional experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Adobe InDesign and Rhino
What we offer
In return for your enthusiasm, expertise and commitment, you get:
- A competitive salary
- Benefits including private medical insurance (for permanent employees only)
- Free yoga classes for employees
- Collegiate office environment in Shoreditch
- Broad variety in the work on offer
- Opportunities for career growth and support for professional development
Perhaps most importantly, you’ll get the freedom to contribute ideas and play an active part in the design process. You’ll get to make a genuine personal difference, in a way that’s not always possible in a bigger corporate environment.
Please send a covering letter and CV in PDF format to Priyanka Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org. Including work samples or a portfolio in your application is desirable, but not essential.
Read our disclaimer for recruitment agencies here.